feature request "side chain ideas"

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Marlon Pineda
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:16 pm

x

feature request "side chain ideas"

Hi Team, how are you?

1. What is the possibility of implementing the Spanish language in Fl studio mobile? I know that there are more important projects or functions for the application and that this would not be very useful, but it would be great to have it in Spanish

2. SideChain: Well, I've had the idea that autoduck could be used: by automating the Ducking knob using an input signal. I don't know how good my idea is but let me know what you think

3. Analyzing the interface, I also thought about the possibility of being able to open the effects rack and have two views: the first view, partial... which is how it comes by default... and the second one that can expand to full screen . This would be useful for people who want to make more precise adjustments since some find it difficult to adjust some knobs due to the size of the interface.

4. Assign "attach" to the "Analyzer" module so I could place an analyzer on the master without it detaching

One question: I want to be a beta tester, I did all the steps but I have not received any notification of it, I am really willing to support

JdaCapo
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:41 pm

x

Re: feature request "side chain ideas"

And make a plugin that uses a sequencer to duck...

Jl56
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:01 pm

x

tip: you can use the 3xosc to make percussion s...

JdaCapo
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am

x

I know that you can use other synths for percus...

Jl56
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 am

x

Friction turns stones into jewels. Ojalá escuch...

JdaCapo
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:55 pm

x

Jl56 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 am Friction ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”