When accessing stuff on the channel rack...

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rhetorix
Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:32 pm

x

When accessing stuff on the channel rack...

Why do the instruments start off minimized by default, like after youve initially added them to the project, and then you move on to something else and then try to recall them? Sometimes it takes clicking 30 times, making that little tiny box appear and reappear 30 times just to get my instrument back. Can we have an option to actually like open these things maximized when you click on them? I can't think of one instance where clicking on an instrument and getting a minimized bar is useful.

It's hard to see, like I said sometimes I spend 5 minutes just trying to find my piano because I personally never ever minimize plugins like that. Its a huge interruption to creativity and work flow because I'll be in the zone, making music and then suddenly im pissed off because I can't find my piano, and im clicking and clicking and clicking and op there it is, hiding in the corner.

It's kind of the same with these input boxes for naming things. They're tiny, and I don't notice them. So this happens with that too, I'm working and doing great and it all gets kinda interrupted to play hide and seek with the DAW. Click something and I hear a ding. So I spend 3-4 minutes scanning the screen to find out what super tiny box wants me to enter something.

Return to “To Do”