Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mohawke
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:56 am

x

manual pdc help

I asked this years ago on here and I still have not found a solution to it

I often use manually set pdc values at the bottom of mixer channels to offset certain tracks timing wise, I use this feature in instances where simply nudging the clip or pattern on the playlist doesn't achieve what im trying to do, for example when the timing of a rhythmic effect loaded onto a mixer channel needs to be adjusted slightly for feel - manually adjusting the timing at the bottom of the mixer channel is the only way i've found to achieve that (beyond recording the whole mixer track as audio and placing it into playlist with the effect already rendered onto it and then nudging that audio)

When rendering a full track everything sounds correct but the issue is that when exporting stems the software completely ignores any channels that have manual pdc on them, so they will be exported as if there was no manual adjustment and therefore are not in time when the stems are loaded up elsewhere.

is there a fix for this or a workaround that anyone is aware of??

have attached a screenshot of the area im referring to - automatic pdc on mixer tracks appears as orange and manual pdc appears as blue. the blue channels are the ones where the timing adjustment is ignored when exporting stems.

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Audiobusters
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:31 am

x

Re: manual pdc help

Have you tried disabling "Trim PDC silence" in ...

mohawke
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:45 pm

x

that makes no difference to manually set pdc. m...

Alphons
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:23 am

x

Hm, you could try exporting playlist tracks ins...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”