When I open the Crispy tuner plugin, the interaction interface is not displayed and Fl studio crashes when I interact wi

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nico Rose
Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:48 pm

x

When I open the Crispy tuner plugin, the interaction interface is not displayed and Fl studio crashes when I interact wi

I installed the crispy tuner plugin in my fl studio but when I open the plugin the interface of interaction with the plugin is not visible and when I try to move any of the internal settings of the plugin in the settings part the FL Studio crashes and stays loading but nothing happens, I do not know if it is because of the M1 chip that has my MacBook because it may not be compatible or if the plugin is installed incorrectly, to reproduce the error install the Crispy Turner plugin on a Mac computer that has the M1 chip and when unlock the plugin with your license will start to crash and the program will be loading without being able to display the plugin interface.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”