FL Mobile plugin is missing some stock drum samples

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Albo17
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:17 am

x

FL Mobile plugin is missing some stock drum samples

I'm trying to integrate some songs I made on my phone using FL Mobile app into FL Studio studio projects using the FL Mobile plugin. For some reason the FL Mobile plugin is missing a bunch of the stock drum samples I used, for example "Attack Kick 32".

I've already looked through the previous chat threads on this issue and tried reinstalling FL Studio and downloading the latest FL Mobile plugin update, but still have the same issue.

I've tried syncing my files through the "Share" feature, but no luck either.

Tried manually transferring from phone to computer, but cannot locate the samples on my phone in File Explorer.

I noticed the previous threads just go blank on the issue, so I'm wondering if there is a fix for this issue.

Is there any way to download FL Mobile stock samples via the website?

I know I could just find similar sounding samples instead of using the identical samples, but the problem is I have dozens of songs and would prefer not to have to listen and compare for every sample missing.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”