Mac Mouse pointer acting glitch in FL studio 21.0.2.2931

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Buckycore
Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:34 pm

x

Mac Mouse pointer acting glitch in FL studio 21.0.2.2931

I'm using a magic mouse with an M1 Mac Mini, and the mouse pointer is acting so glitchy with FL Studio 21.0.2.2931. I just updated it tonight..
I saw from earlier posts that this was a common problem with version 20, and there was an alleged release which was supposed to fix this issue. But it's obviously not fixed
I had demoed FL studio for a several weeks before buying it, and the glitch didn't seem to be much of a hindrance. But after I purchased it and was able to open saved files and do actual work, the glitching started to get bad and seemed to have gotten worse and worse the more I used it. I turned off all the animation and smoothing, and for a short while it was acting ok. And I saw there was an update and hoped to see if there was any improvement.

And to tell me "you'll have to just use a connected mouse" isn't an answer or solution. I've used Reaper, Studio One, Cubase 12, Bitwig and Reason on this machine, and not one of them have this weird mouse pointer interface issue.

nanospiral
Content Creator
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:56 am

x

Re: Mac Mouse pointer acting glitch in FL studio 21.0.2.2931

Hi. The mouse definitely should work, so this ...

nanospiral
Content Creator
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:03 am

x

Re: Mac Mouse pointer acting glitch in FL studio 21.0.2.2931

Hi, FL Studio will notify about new official r...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”