Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EnnayZ
Mon May 15, 2023 4:38 am

x

Plugin Playlisting

Greets from the sweat seats.

Got a couple suggestions.

1.) A way to search plugins by vendor in the browser. Why? Organization and convenience, and also because FL seems to already do a vendor scan of some sort in the plugin manager. Can that scan be used as a filter in the browser i.e. A person clicks search by vendor and all of their current vendors are displayed in folder form, and respective plugins contained within?

Along with this...

2.) Plugin playlisting. I know we -just- got the ability to make browser tabs (super useful stuff, seriously), but I see opportunity in an option to a) separate folders by category, though colors can work just fine for this and we do have a color option. The reason? Id like to create folders with 'go-to's of different varieties e.g., High CPU, High Latency, Discrete, Harsh, etc. I think it'd help the workflow a bit. I can do this already in Explorer, but I cants favorite those folders from the browser. I also think the implentaion of suggestion 1 will greatly aid in the completion of suggestion 2. Going through my plugins by vendor would make it more interesting and focused when I go through organizing them into Types.

Thanks for reading,

NaZ

Return to “To Do”