Edison save as selected sample

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ZipSnipe
Fri May 19, 2023 2:28 am

x

Edison save as selected sample

Would be kool if Edison saved your selected area of a sample as a sample.

Example I screwed up big time tonite because in my brain as I loaded a large 10 minutes sample into edison to cut it into smaller samples, I started high lighting the area I wanted to trim but instead of trim I right clicked and hit save sample as.

In otherwords I kept saving the entire 10 minute sample over and over thinking I had trimmed it. Why? do you ask did this happen. Because in Edison you can highlight just section of a long sample and send it to the playlist.

But it would be kooler if When I hit right click on a selected part of a sample that you add a "save selected sample". This makes for a waaay faster sampling especially for a long dialogue sample like I had that I was trying to grab sound bytes out of it.

Sure I could just trim it but the problem is on a long sample I would have to keep reloading the long sample to trim for each sample and I also have to relocate where I am in the long sample, where as I we can just right click a highlighted section and "save selected sample" I can keep my long sample loaded and continue chopping away at it

D3Mens
Fri May 19, 2023 7:38 am

x

Re: Edison save as selected sample

+1 for this Even if I thought this was already...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZipSnipe
Sun May 21, 2023 3:16 am

x

Re: Edison save as selected sample

Thanx D3 !!!! This will work for now , had no c...

Return to “To Do”