FL Mobile to FL Studio compatibility

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aj3music
Sat May 27, 2023 12:43 am

x

FL Mobile to FL Studio compatibility

Good evening,

I am attempting to open my FL Mobile files in FL Studio 21 on my laptop, so I can mix & master the songs using plug-ins that I only have on the desktop version. I am attempting to Direct Share files, however the program keeps stalling & won't allow me to Direct Share with my computer. The mobile app stalls every time I tap "Send All." Can someone please provide assistance on this matter?

Thank you.

[Topic moved by Milinor]

maxklint
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:48 am

x

Re: FL Mobile to FL Studio compatibility

Try updating the FL Studio Mobile plugin to ver...

Valtanen
Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:44 am

x

This still happens in version 4.4.2 G. I have ...

Valtanen
Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:13 pm

x

Sry for confusion if there was any. I have conf...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”