Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ENDER1805
Wed May 31, 2023 7:15 pm

x

FL Asio Issues

Hi there,
First of all, sorry if this post should be on the Windows Tech support. I don't know if it's related to FL Studio as i use FL Asio with other programs too.

I'm using the last version of this driver and get the same issue quite often. i thought i'd be interesting to report it if it's some kinf of bug.

I motly use FL Asio with my audio interface to record my computer's audio in OBS. I use a Behringer 404HD and i know it comes with drivers, but FL one feels better and i get a slightly better performance with it.
The issue is really simple and can't really be reproduced: i often hear cracks, pops and other kind of noises when the playback is on. I don't use any external stuff, just a bunch of VST plugins. these unwanted noises are audible only when the playback is on.

It's always a bad thing when i start hearing those because the whole audio crashes a few minutes later. it just stops and i get a message box that says what's happening (i'll include a screenshot). This error can happen if my interface is suddenly disconnected, but i often get this even if i dpn't touch my computer at all.
I can usually reboot FL Asio without any trouble, but i sometimes lose audio completely. trying to restart FL Studio doesn't help: the program shows the FL logo like if it was starting normally, but it doesn't open at all... i have to wait the next day in this case, even if i restart my computer... i've been looking for a FL Studio crash log to see if something went wrong, but i didn't find anything.

I tried to find the cause of this issue without success, and i'm kind of lost :lol:

Does someone have the solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed May 31, 2023 10:32 pm

x

Re: FL Asio Issues

Hi there. FL Studio ASIO can't be used in shar...

sirajuddinkhanyari
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:37 am

x

hi deicated team , recently i have purchased pr...

ENDER1805
Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:36 pm

x

Hevy (IL) wrote: ↑Wed May 31, 2023 10:32 pm FL ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”