Some advices for developers

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAxter
Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:08 pm

x

Some advices for developers

I’m big fan of FL studio Mobile.I’m usually use this app in my free time.it have been 4 years.
At fist I want to say it’s the most problem is we don’t have any Other AU3 APP to accept.Now I’m only use the “Synth One” it’s a great app,I don”t know it’s Au3 app?
The Plugs are also a terrible problem.We can’t use any Others plug.Why? The Logic Pro Cubasis also can do it,Why we can”t? 4 years long time, I”m always waiting for it.
That”s all I want to say.My English is not well but I don’t want to use translate applications.
Because I want to talk with you face by face.OK,I wish you can fix these problems a few time.
Thanks.

maxklint
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:45 pm

x

Re: Some advices for developers

Thanks for your feedback. We are not against AU...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”