I think harmor's articulator envelopes could do with a massive upgrade. They are basically the same as stock articulator

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NotIdentity25
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:08 pm

x

I think harmor's articulator envelopes could do with a massive upgrade. They are basically the same as stock articulator

Like an ability to see the partials showing up on the envelope so you know where to draw your lines or curves.

Also a specific articulator tool for creating waveforms and stuff, that allows you to get creative, rather than just using simple flat curve types like the pulse or staircase.

It just needs more functionality to enable you to make more interesting textures and sounds more quickly.

I feel as though it wouldn't be too much work either for developers, as you'd really only need to build on what you've already got, and adding a spectral display underneath the envelope can't be too hard.

I really enjoy using harmor but it just lacks in that aspect. Even the randomiser for the timbre's is really useless for most cases because it's just a flat random, it's got no chaos to it or variation, it's almost always the same type of sound.

Return to “To Do”