Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Freddo163
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:15 am

x

Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.0)

Hello everybody!

I'm officially announcing the start of my own patcher preset series: "Newman's Toolkit" :D

To start off, I'm releasing 3 additional presets together wih the "Fruity Utility" I released back in February. The following presets are part of version 1.0 of the series:

Fruity Utility - Original post: viewtopic.php?t=299159

Utility tool inspired by the Ableton utility tool and Fruity Send. The tool was mainly created for providing easy control of parameters that help add movement, such as panning, stereo width and filtering. It also doubles as a slightly technical plugin, as it allows for independent polarity inversion of the left and right channel and also the possibility to isolate the mid or side signal. The tool's AUX mode enables the input to travel through unaltered, while sending a filtered and stereo manipulated signal to 3 available sidechain sends, which effectively makes the Fruity Utility a send hub.
Fruity Utility.PNG
Fruity Utility.PNG (65.21 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Fruity Utility (Subdued).fst
(114.78 KiB) Downloaded 538 times

SimpleClip

Audio clipping tool that offers a range of 4 clipping algorithms: Hard Clip, Soft Clip I, Soft Clip II and Hybrid Clip. The Hybrid Clip algorithm results in a somewhat softer hard clip saturation by using sinefolding on the clipped peaks. SimpleClip functions much like any other clipping vst, but can also be used creatively to add saturation which can be blended with the MIX control. It should also be noted that input stage is already gain compensated, so the output stage may only need to be tweaked slightly or it may be used as a final volume control in your processing chain.
SimpleClip.PNG
SimpleClip.PNG (49.1 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
SimpleClip.fst
(74.7 KiB) Downloaded 535 times

EQ Tools

Toolkit that offers the user a range of common equalizer techniques all in one place, these being: Simple parametric EQ bands, Tilt EQ, Emphasis EQ and an Air band. The tool is very simple in nature but has personally been harbored very useful for altering a sounds frequency balance. The tool is also very useful for ear training as it only presents the controls and no visuals of the bands, making the user have to rely on their ears more.
EQ Tools.PNG
EQ Tools.PNG (74.74 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
EQ Tools.fst
(123.25 KiB) Downloaded 534 times

Echo Box

Stereo delay effect, inspired by existing delay plugins like the Logic Pro tape and stereo delay and the Waves H-Delay. Echo Box offers independent control of the left and right delay paths, which allows the user to create very spacious delays useful for both sound design and stereo placement. Echo Box also offers modulation and saturation control which can add irregularity and extra movement to the delay, resulting in a tape delay sound.
Echo Box.PNG
Echo Box.PNG (108.49 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Echo Box.fst
(174.72 KiB) Downloaded 541 times
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoy these presets! More are on the way! :)

sdavisiv
Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:43 am

x

Re: Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.0)

This is amazing, thank you! I will be using thi...

vinyljapsi
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:26 pm

x

Re: Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.0)

they look great! i'll test them real soon, than...

Return to “Patcher - Presets”