ZGameEditor Visualizer Memory Leak/Spike Problem

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Chirmno
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:34 pm

x

ZGameEditor Visualizer Memory Leak/Spike Problem

I am trying to export a project in ZGameEditor Visualizer, but it has been spiking up and using all my memory before giving a "ran out of memory" error message. In the exact same project I've used it to export previous parts, and it worked perfectly fine, but after a certain point, it has caused these memory issues. These issues aren't present when I try to export something else, and I have no idea on why they are happening. I have tried exporting them in different formats, the issue occurred when I used 2k at 60fps with 65mbp/s, and still occurred when I used 720p at 30fps with 10mbp/s. I have attempted to enable video preloading to see if it would fix it, as well as disabling anti-aliasing, and even tried turning off threaded processing, but the issue still occurs.

The only things in the playlist are a few automation clips, and an audio file. The visualiser part itself isn't intensive whatsoever, composing of a simple background, one Linear, one AudioShake, one small Text, and then one extra image. I have attempted to change out the audio file playing from a .wav to a .mp3, but that did not help the issue at all. I even have attempted to export without the audio track, and it still causes a memory spike.

My computer should not be running out of memory on these exports, I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor, 32GB of RAM, and a RTX 3060 Ti, so it should not be having these issues. I am using the Producer Edition of FL Studio 21, build 3842. I don't know how to give step by step instructions on how to replicate this, as I'm unsure on why this is even occurring.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”