Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:54 pm

x

Using AI and Manual?

So... I have created a Chat GPT Bot thing for Omnisphere 2. Only for Omnisphere. However... I thought it would be cool to create one for FL Studio. Note: I did not design the Omnisphere bot to do it for the user. Only to inspire and explain things when needed and or asked. The same will be for the FL Studio Inspiration bot. The goal is to inspire. We all go through a kind of writer's block. So, I decided to create a bot to help with this. As far as FL Studio goes... Before I even attempt this, @Scott and other IL staff. Can I use the current and updated FL Studio Manual to train this bot on FL Studio? That way if someone asks a question about FL Studio, the bot might be able to answer. But the main reason I want to give the AI the manual is to allow the bot to give proper suggestions instead of assumptions and such. I will not upload the downloadable manual unless the IL team gives me the ok. The biggest downfall of this tho. One has to be subscribed to the paid Chat GPT 4 service which is 20 bucks a month UDS. Maybe in the future... I hope this changes. I have to pay to make this bot. But... I think this will be great for writer's block. Again... This bot would suggest things not do it all for you. Only to inspire, create a pallet so to speak.

I know I will have to also train it on many genres as well. A little work will be needed.

For example: the MP3 file I uploaded. I made this in Omnisphere 2 based on the suggestions my bot made. It is a 1 note texture. I won't share the prompt I used so as to not make this post too long. But... I am sharing what the bot outputted just to show you that it is suggestive and does not do it all for you. Only in an attempt to inspire.

Custom Chat GPT 4 Output:

To create a beautiful yet dark texture in Omnisphere 2 using all four layers, designed to be a minor chord using only one note on the keyboard, here's a detailed suggestion:

Layer A: Choose a deep, warm pad sound as the foundational layer. This could be from the "Pads + Strings" category, something with a rich, evolving texture. Use the Granular synthesis mode to stretch and morph the sound further, adding a sense of motion and depth.

Layer B: Add a contrasting element with a bell or mallet sound from the "Bells and Vibes" category. This will provide a subtle, high-frequency counterpoint to the pad. Apply a slow attack in the amp envelope to blend it smoothly with Layer A.

Layer C: Use a vocal texture or choir sound from the "Human Voices" category to add an emotional, human touch. Manipulate the formant and pitch controls to create a more ethereal, haunting quality that complements the other layers.

Layer D: For this layer, select a sound from the "Textures Soundscapes" category. This could be something atmospheric or slightly unsettling to add to the dark character of the overall texture. Utilize Omnisphere's DSP waveform options to create a unique timbre.

For all layers:

Chord Structure: To ensure the patch plays as a minor chord with a single key press, use the Harmonia function on each layer. Set the intervals to create a minor chord (e.g., a minor third and a perfect fifth above the root note).

Effects: Utilize the FX racks for each layer to add depth and space. Consider using subtle delay and a lush reverb to create an expansive sound. A gentle chorus or phaser could add movement without overwhelming the sound.

Modulation: Employ LFOs and the modulation matrix to subtly modulate parameters like filter cutoff, resonance, and pitch. This dynamic movement can make the sound more engaging and less static.

Mix and Pan: Balance the levels of each layer and pan them across the stereo field to create a wide, immersive sound. Ensure the pad and texture layers are more prominent, with the bell and vocal elements sitting subtly in the mix.

This approach leverages Omnisphere 2's diverse sound library and powerful synthesis capabilities to create a complex, layered texture that is dark yet uplifting, suitable for background music in a variety of TV series or movies.

If you happen to be subscribed to Chat GPT 4 Monthly\Yearly Service, here is the link to that custom Omnisphere 2 bot.

https://chat.openai.com/g/g-fKDvdHTVk-s ... -generator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ASUNDER
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:56 am

x

Re: Using AI and Manual?

Allen Polley wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:54 pm T...

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:26 pm

x

ASUNDER wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:56 am Just ...
Last edited by ♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ on Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allen Polley
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:15 pm

x

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:26 ...

levendis
Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:16 pm

x

ASUNDER
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:53 am

x

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:36 am

x

ASUNDER wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:53 am So I ...
Last edited by ♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ on Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:59 am

x

Allen Polley wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:54 pm S...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pararealist
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:55 am

x

@ ASUNDER I do not know how old you are but i a...

Allen Polley
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:37 pm

x

Scott wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:59 am Allen Po...

Allen Polley
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:16 pm

x

Ok, so this is I guess you can say this is the ...

WilliamAshley
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:00 am

x

IMO this will eventually getting beyond simple ...

rd3d2
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:00 am

x

I missed this thread until it was pointed out t...

Manuhegde88
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am

x

Allen Polley wrote: ↑Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:16 pm ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

x

Still testing the thing teased on the screensho...

ASUNDER
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

x

Hevy (IL) wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm Stil...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm

x

ASUNDER wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm Me res...

ASUNDER
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 pm

x

Hevy (IL) wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm Me o...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”