Can I get a discount for the Desktop version if I own mobile version?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
phajiyev
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:00 pm

x

Can I get a discount for the Desktop version if I own mobile version?

I purchased the mobile version of FL Studio a few years ago.

I recently started learning making music on the desktop version, initially I was unsure whether I should buy Ableton or FL, but after the most recent FL update, I decided that FL Studio is the best fit to my needs.

I regret that I missed the black friday sale, and now I am thinking whether I should wait for the next black Friday sale or not.

Is there any chance that I could get a discount code for the Desktop version?

I also would like to buy the license from the official web site, but I get additional sales tax figure during the checkout process which makes the price of the software more expensive than the reputable UK retailers (such as tohmann.de, Gear4music etc.)

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”