Something with my Midi Keyboard/Connection to FL studio causes Freezes and Shut downs randomly. HELP!

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
varun213
Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:47 am

x

Something with my Midi Keyboard/Connection to FL studio causes Freezes and Shut downs randomly. HELP!

Hey guys,

so I have come to notice when I am running moderate CPU intensive sessions I noticed something for months and that is session will freeze unexpectedly usually when I have to make a rapid commands anywhere from clicking the playlist from bar 25 to bar 1 while its playing, or highlighting one vst to another and playing it with the keyboard, or just random clicks here n there.

I got tired of the session just freezing on me so much what I randomly tried was just turn the midi keyboard (Studio SL 73 keyboard) off and when I do that the session automatically always resumes right where I left it off.

Something seems to overload the session and if I turn the keyboard off manually from the back of keyboard it seems it relieves some sort of CPU jam within FL studio, but once it happens the first time its just a downward spiral of more glitches and more times I Have to turn on/off the keyboard to relieve the session from being frozen.

What could this be and is there a setting within midi settings that I am not utilizing?

This is really strange guys.

varun213
Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:51 am

x

Re: Something with my Midi Keyboard/Connection to FL studio causes Freezes and Shut downs randomly. HELP!

HDSQ wrote: ↑Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:39 am Hello! Co...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”