LFO in FLM request

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dyslan
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:18 pm

x

LFO in FLM request

Will we ever have better LFOs? I needed an LFO in Fine Tune and simply had to do it manually.
I had to manually flatten it until it looked good. I found it so annoying that it even bugged the Preview... :lol:
I still support an FX called FLFO :lol: and that it can be synchronized to any parameter, from any synth, this would make everything easier, as the LFO of the GMS is not the same as the SuperSaw, which delays a lot.
Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-11-13-311_com.imageline.FLM.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-03-12-11-02-426_com.imageline.FLM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dyslan
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:00 pm

x

Re: LFO in FLM request

Here's what I said. I needed an LFO in Fine Tun...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simon (Staff)
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:59 am

x

Thank you for the suggestion, better modulation...

Dyslan
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:41 am

x

Simon (Staff) wrote: ↑Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:59 am ...

Simon (Staff)
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:56 am

x

I'm not sure I understood your message, you are...

Dyslan
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:51 am

x

Simon (Staff) wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:56 am...

Dyslan
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:54 am

x

Simon (Staff) wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:56 am...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”