Second Fruit

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:20 pm

x

Second Fruit

Edit so still playing with this one but decided to take a break and do another arrangement in the file - called this one Procycon.
ProcyonSecondFruit_11b_57.mp3
ProcyonSecondFruit_11b_57.flp
So I did a quick thing for the looptalk contest for February but decided to remix but already entered something so thought I would share the second mix here as I sort of like the second one more. still a little rough but sort of like the melody still some stuff not worked out. goes quite off around 5 minutes. Not fully sure where it is going. Little too much repetition likely need to alter levels a bit as it grate a bit but some salvagable elements.
secondfruit_33.mp3
secondfruit_33.flp

Also this one is pretty much pure noise (not really but its the feeling I had going) felt like making something with distort kick sounds sort of techno. After watching a video of someone upset about distorted sounds I was like that reminds me of techno. So this last one is a pure brain fart not sure if anyone will get anything useful from it but its sound.
itsastrech_24.mp3
itsastrech_24.flp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”