Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
imps
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:01 pm

x

Synced looped playback of one-shots in FL Cloud

Similar to Splice's Bridge app - it's a game changer for me

You can browse kicks, percussion elements etc. while having them on playback within your project - before you actually download/purchase them
When browsing through gazillion of percussion elements, it's an absolute life and time-saver in my opinion and I'm using it all the time with Splice

I'm searching externally mostly for the kicks and percussive samples and not having this functionality in FL Cloud has actually rendered it useless for me - especially with the "wonky" playback controls - not having separate play and stop buttont mean that to quickly cue the sample to the tracks tempo it requires the playback button to be tapped twice - because the button doesn't turn to "play" mode even after the sample finished the playback. When you've got an EDM and higher tempos that you work with, to "tap" the sample preview manually to the tempo of the track it an absolute PITA

Edit: correction - not ALL of the samples have the play button stuck on "stop" mode after playback is finished. Just checked and it's an absolute random thing - even more disappointing when you have that tiny bit of hope but the kick sample you found interesting has that issue so you try to double tap it to the rythm and it never hits the way you intend

Return to “To Do”