Multi Preset Save Option

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nujikuuu
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:53 pm

x

Multi Preset Save Option

Good Evening Guys,

I've been thinking about how I usually have a couple presets on my supersaw instruments and directwave instruments. I've noticed that there is a option in FL20 to drag in multiple presets onto an audio track. I think adding this feature would be beneficial to many people who may re-use the same instruments across multiple projects. I think it would go somthing like this,

1.) go to one of the 3 lined settings bars on the plugin

2.) there'd be an option to save multiple presets as one (press it)

3.) a check box would appear below every plugin for you to check or leave unchecked.

4.) you press save and name your multi-preset.
- the multi-preset can be differentiated by a colored round settings icon

5.) there would be another folder called multi-preset save

6.) you would press the multi preset and it would only show you whats on it, and to confirm it you'd press "yes" and it would be added to the plugin like regular.

Let me know what you guys think of multi-presets for FL Mobile!!

maxklint
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:59 am

x

Re: Multi Preset Save Option

We are planning to add something like that in v...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”