Copying - just a mindless jam, carryon.

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:58 pm

x

Copying - just a mindless jam, carryon.

EDIT3: So this version is a completely different concept made in the same project...... turned out sort of housey. Mind is still pretty vegetated fun little sort of housey feel in it.

of course made on 1" speakers so. had some fun with the vocals on this one.

takes a bit to get into it sort of corny. but fun little jam. gets going a bit at 50 seconds or so
copying_231housearrangement.mp3
copying_231.flp

EDIT2: so felt like playing with this more still on the laptop so not sure of the lowend or dynamics on larger than 1" speakers. still sort of playing with the themes that are coming from it, this one is a little more linear. still pretty rough and mindless. no coherent thoughts on this yet for structure. still a little overly repetitive. lots to do to make it coherent and listenable still liking some of the elements though.

copying_159.flp
copying_159.mp3
EDIT: Copying Version 2. Felt like playing with some of the note structure loosely of the video and sort of getting a little more songy elements to it. Very weird now though.
Again still on laptop so only loosely hearing the audio not really engrossed in it, very ploddy, I think I was inspired by alittle shuffle. None the less still very disconnected.
Maybe a little cringe but nearly musical.
copying_97.mp3
copying_97.flp

Original jam
copying_43.mp3
copying_43.flp
Here is a quick one I threw together as I have been spending the day doing data backup, taking hours to copy files from a system drive to a backup drive.

Made on laptop speakers as I've been doing backups from the laptop, no idea on the actual dynamics on this.

Way to many carbs today and sleep deprived so pretty zoned out, probably reflects in this mindless jam. Will probably like to take another look at it once I transfer it to the other system with speakers. Started from copying the first three chords from this video

This is a little more subdued. Might try to adapt some stuff from the video like the solo line not sure still on laptop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”