Feature request: Randomly interchanging presets/generate sounds across all patterns in the playlist

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Manuhegde88
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

x

Feature request: Randomly interchanging presets/generate sounds across all patterns in the playlist

if this idea is implemented within a DAW with a few buttons i think it can be more efficient than say using generative effect racks or patcher for that matter.

1. I'm thinking a few options on the playlist or adding a few extra options in each instrument just to randomize the sound coming off of each instrument plugin and then using some internal link / external link to turn the randomization on or off.

2. there should be some form of limitation to randomization so that it produces a certain kind of sound, be it kicks, bass, synth or other sounds based on the fl studio user's desire.

3. Of course a way to make all this CPU efficient because something tells me that is going to be hard.

Virtual riot explains the concept in 30 minutes better than me

I know this is a very big hassle that might require lots of programming, but i wanted to know what the image line developers think about it. May be in the Far future this can be implemented.

This is my first post, i'm not sure this is how you make feature requests :lol:

Return to “To Do”