Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Freddo163
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:03 am

x

Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.2)

Hello fellow FL Studio users!

I hope you've all had a good start to the new year! Today I'm super stoked to announce that I'm finally releasing the third installment or version 1.2 of Newman's Toolkit! As per usual, the new version has been updated with 4 new Patcher presets and some minor tweaks to existing presets! :D

Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.2) - Changelog
• 4 new patches added to the toolkit: RePulse, Saturator, MultiAMP and DE-Esser.
• Minor functionality upgrade to Buildup Tools: added alternative mix mode (alternate behaviour of the amount parameter with which the effect remains/trails off after the amount reaches 0%)
• Minor functionality/design tweaks: corrected parameter names, colouring mistakes corrected.
• Added categories and proper organization for the toolkit.
• Toolkit now available as a full download!

DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PACK:
Newman's Toolkit (v. 1.2).zip
(127.14 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

NEW PATCHES
RePulse - Modulation
Tremolator and gating effect whose functionality was inspired by the recently trending sound of Stutter House. RePulse is an effective tool for both adding movement to otherwise sustained sounds and reshaping existing rhythms. The patch is equipped with a simple semi-synced tremolator, a gate effect that can either be self-imposed or controlled by an external sidechain input and a simple ping pong delay unit, useful for re-adding rhythm.
RePulse.png
RePulse.png (75.57 KiB) Viewed 203 times

Saturator - Distortion & Saturation
Simple full band harmonic exciter, powered by 4 different waveshaper algorithms working to replicate digital and analog sounding saturation. Saturator has been rendered useful for both adding beefiness to bass, controlling dynamic drums or adding slight bite to a wide range of instruments. The 4 algorithms to choose from are Hard, Soft, Tape and Tube clipping, with the latter two introducing the greatest amount of saturation even at 0% drive.
Saturator.png
Saturator.png (50.53 KiB) Viewed 203 times

MultiAMP - Distortion & Saturation
3 band harmonic exciter powered by Fruity Waveshaper. MultiAMP is one of the largest patches yet in the toolkit, which also shows in its capabilities of tone-shaping. MultiAMP loads up in its 3 band state, but can easily be changed to a 2 or full band exciter by turning off modules. By driving the signal through a Tone EQ and one of its exciter algorithms, MultiAMP can either reshape a sound's tone or push it to its limits with full-out distortion. However I will point out that multiple instances of MultiAMP can definitely tank on the CPU usage, as it utilizes Linear Phase filters for its crossovers.
MultiAMP.png
MultiAMP.png (73.46 KiB) Viewed 203 times

DE-Esser - Dynamics
Simplistic split-/wideband de-esser patch powered by a phase cancellation technique. DE-Esser hands the user minimal controls, yet offers quick and nice results once applied to your audio source. DE-Esser can be easily setup to perform both split-band and wideband sibilance suppression with its filter section and can also be adjusted to react more towards the higher/lower cutoff point depending on the sibilance location.
DE-Esser.png
DE-Esser.png (52.9 KiB) Viewed 203 times
Hope you all enjoy the new and updated Newman's Toolkit! 8) As per usual, I'm open for all feedback on the patches and I'm also taking requests for future patches, so feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts on the pack! Happy producing!

Return to “Patcher - Presets”