LFO

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SirTibbleton
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 pm

x

LFO

I have been recreating songs to educate myself on songwriting and sound design. However I've hit some bumps with missing FX modules. Some that are unreachable inside fl mobile like a vocoder and granulator.

However with the waveshaper I notice there is an LFO but I cannot get it to fly solo from the amp. Are there any ways to isolate the LFO tab to have an accessible oscillator for audio clips and especially post processing?

Thank you for your time.

JdaCapo
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:41 pm

x

Re: LFO

I'd love one of those standalones too!

Simon (Staff)
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:49 am

x

Thank you for your feedback, no it's not possib...

SirTibbleton
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:21 am

x

I appreciate the response, thanks for letting m...

TheZxGuy
Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 pm

x

Matter of fact, for a volume LFO, I recently be...

JdaCapo
Fri May 03, 2024 3:17 am

x

Standalone LFO, ADSR, and other modulation unit...

TheZxGuy
Fri May 03, 2024 11:19 am

x

TheZxGuy wrote: ↑Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 pm Matte...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”