Just wrapped up this little guy. A Stereo delay line with bode style frequency shifter. Included below is info, instructions, screenshot, sound examples and of course the plugin download.
Comments, bug reports and feature requests are welcome.
Fix: LFO depth displays Hz when it should display ms
- DSP code hand optimized in ASM for good performance
- Stereo delay lines with bode frequency shifter in feedback chain
- Optional locking of each stereo sections controls
- Bode style frequency shifting via an IIR approximation of a Hilbert transformer
- Tape style delay with saturation for infinite feedback madness
- Cross feed between stereo delay lines
- Stereo Width control
- Delay time scaling to allow short delay times for chorus/flanging effects
- Delay time LFO
- Smooth interpolation between LFO wave shapes
- Low and High cut filters
- Panic button!
- Wet/dry mix
- Output Amp w/ limiter
- ctrl + left = default control
- shift + left = fine control
- right on delay time controls brings up context menu for setting 1/4,1/8 or 1/16 note delay length
- Inertia - There is a hidden parameter called 'Inertia' that controls the interpolation time for changes in delay time, it is unlikely you would ever need to use it but it is included in the parameters list for the more adventurous tweaker.
THIS NOT A VST
Place it into your fruity plugins folder
\FL Studio 9\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\Bodelay\Bodelay.dll
Discuss how to use FL Studio
30 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]