I don't know how much interest this will be to anyone, but I thought I'd post it here regardless. I'm working on a VST control surface for my MIDI box SID. Over on the MIDIbox forums there was a request for an FL version. (which I don't have yet) I'll update this post with latest version as I update this sucker.
* Non-destructive real-time editing of many of the MB SIDs parameters
* easily automate parameters that are otherwise hidden within menus on the sammichSID
Please note, this only works with the lead engine as the standard CCs have not been implemented for the bassline, poly, and superpoly engines yet.
* test in multiple hosts
* ensure all parameters can be automated
* fix osc and filter selectors
* fix bank select knob
* fix VCA sustain knob bug
* fix knob sensitivity
* GUI needs work (possibly add tabs to shrink the overall size)
* currently, only midi channel 1 is used, add selector for other channels * improve waveform selector
* add filter type selector
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Labelwhore
on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.