EDIT 2021: (another early commitment made to users that was never implemented). I am now a happy Cubase user.Scott wrote: ↑Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 amYou are wrong, it's on the to do.Dynaudio82 wrote:the only I can say...... SADLY, but seems like FL studio don't care about this area... and never gonna be some upgrade in to this.Spivkurl wrote:I guess I have no problem controlling my hardware with FL, and have no need for sysex or MIDI passthrough at this point. If I do someday, maybe I'll need something else, or maybe FL will have caught up in this area.
A big part of FL Studio 13 will be fixing long-term user requests.
ATTENTION: Let's face it, Image Line will never implement improvements for Hardware usage, if you use a lot of gear, my recommendation is you should move to a different DAW having such or similar features.
Requests (2010) :
- Support delay compensation for multi-out's - This helps to use your expensive synths like Virus TI in a proper way
- Auto set CC number /Record/map, moving knobs directly from External Synths. - This avoid the need to look in your synth manual, the CC corresponding to the knob you want automate, before you can control it on FL Studio.
- Improve MIDI OUT to avoid the mess that comes when you change the preset directly from your synth. - This could help to explore presets with calm without hearing all the patterns used in the project.
- Add sysex editor in to MIDI OUT - This helps to save or add sound banks on your synth and more, in case you want to understand more about it: http://bit.ly/2aT4VSR
- Add controls of Send Gain, Return Gain and Delay (of signal) for mixer
If you want addition of another thing not mentioned here, please tell me and I add in the topic.
Remember that today, it's easy to have a synthesizer at home! There are many small ones with accessible prices And some day you will be happy to have this features in FL!