Why not go back and reproduce the crash and fill in this info if you can.
To help staff here:
====== iOS INSTRUCTIONS ======
- On your iPhone/iPad, navigate to the Settings app
- Go to Privacy
- Go to Diagnostics & Usage
- Go to Diagnostic & Usage Data
- You will see an alphabetical list all crash logs on your device
- Select the latest one and upload it to the forums. Once you’ve entered the crash log, you can long-press to select all of the text and copy to your clipboard.
Use Airdroid or OI File Manager or some other file browser to locate the folder/file on your device:
Upload to the forum
If asked by Tech support:
1. Install Logviewer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ukzzang.android.app.logviewer
2. Start LogViewer, then press menu and select Record. It will show you the location where the log file will be stored, please remember it.
3. Return to home screen, run FL Studio Mobile and try to reproduce the error.
4. Afterwards run LogViewer again, select Stop Recording from the menu and post the log file.