Any chance of this "Split like"/ divided feature return in FL 2024?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kray-Z Ghost
Sun May 12, 2024 12:26 am

x

Any chance of this "Split like"/ divided feature return in FL 2024?

it's 2024 and i still missing this Splitted feature into the newer Version of FL Studio...
0.png
Recently i downloaded FL 11 for nostalgia purposes, and managed to make the pattern blocks appear with some regedit tricks and GOSH!!! i noticed that how i loved to work with this feature of SPLITTED PLAYLIST.
it is so good for playing with audio and automation while your Midi patterns still in the view, and(at least for me) this kind help a lot on decision making for the productions.

Newer version requires us to zoom in and zoom out all the time to play with audio and automation and i feel that this forced kind of the average DAW Workflow kind kills the potential creativity. (i know i can shrink the tracks size, group the, and hide the midis to emulate that blocks behaviour with the newer version of fl studio, BUT I CAN'T SPLIT THE PLAYLIST :cry: )

So many hits created in FL Studio From 2000s to 2013(when fl 11 came out)... Maybe that Blocks (Splitted Playlist) workflow Sparked
some creative light into the producers mind at that time.
garrix at fm.jpeg
1.png
Now i think That this Pattern Blocks/Splitted Playlist makes the FL Studio be Stand out from other Daws in those days...

NGL, the Updates, new Features, new Plugins are insanelly good, but now i see that the CORE workflow that Makes fl Studio the "FL STUDIO" still missed since FL 9/10.

I WANT FL STUDIO BACK, not a Pro Tools/Cubase that Behaves and look like FL Studio(just kidding)

Anyway, i hope that at some point Image-line programmers/corporate guys that USED TO LOVE FL STUDIO bring back the Pattern Blocks/Playlist Splitted :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kray-Z Ghost
Sun May 12, 2024 2:31 pm

x

Re: Any chance of this "Split like"/ divided feature return in FL 2024?

FieryLungs wrote: ↑Sun May 12, 2024 1:49 pm How...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kray-Z Ghost
Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 pm

x

Re: Any chance of this "Split like"/ divided feature return in FL 2024?

Ryota Lore wrote: ↑Sun May 12, 2024 2:39 pm For...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”